Thursday, December 31, 2015

Religions

Religion is a way of life... a way you can applicate your beliefs..  is a way that guide to peace no matter what religion you have...
Religion is a bridge that take us from
recessiveness to a good thinking... it depends on how deep the religion will  penetrate in our souls... so let us focus on what we make us fight nowadays... cause of the wrong use of Religion...
so don’t speak to me about your religion... first show it to me in how you treat other people... Don't tell me how much you love your God...show me in how much you love all His people... Don't preach to me your passion for your faith... teach me through your compassion for your neighbors....
In the end.. m not as interested in what you have to tell or sell or preach or teach, as I am in how you choose to live and give.... Peace !

#Nj

No comments:

Post a Comment